Obtain other relevant information from the Web sites below:
- American College of Rheumatology
The ACR is the professional organization of rheumatologists and associated health professionals who share a dedication to healing, preventing disability, and curing the more than 100 types of arthritis and related disabling and sometimes fatal disorders of the joints, muscles, and bones.
- RheumWatch — An ACR publication keeping you up-to-date with the latest news in practice management, insurance information and advocacy. You can view the current issue as well as past issues on the ACR Web site.
- The Arthritis Foundation, FL Chapter
The Arthritis Foundation, Florida Chapter, operates 8 branches across the state to assist the more than 3 million Floridians affected by the disease and provide current information for people with arthritis and their families.
- Also see the Arthritis Foundation's main site
- Prescription Blanks — Florida Department of Health counterfeit-proof prescription pads/blanks webpage.
- Controlled Substance Prescribing (HB 21) — Provisions went into effect on July 1, 2018.
- E-FORESE — Florida Prescription Drug Monitoring Program.
- Pain Bill (HB 7095) — Effective July, 2011.
- House Bill (787) — Full Text House Bill Effective July 2012.
- Florida House of Representatives Bill Information Page
- The Alliance for Transparent and Affordable Prescriptions (ATAP)
- Department of Health Frequently Asked Questions on the Controlled Substances Bill